Keto pancakes are a great way start any morning. These low-carb pancakes taste better than the regular flour kind and are much healthier for you. Cinnamon is also a food that helps with PCOS.
Keto Pancakes: Cinnamon Delight
Recipe Type: Breakfast
- 5 tbsp melted Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp melted Butter
- 4 eggs
- 3tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp nutmeg
- In a large bowl, sift together the coconut flour and baking powder.
- Make a ‘well’ in the center of the mix, then pour in the buttermilk, cream and melted butter. Mix the ingredients until smooth.
- Beat the eggs in a separate bowl. Then add to your pancake mix.
- Finally, add the cinnamon and nutmeg into the mix.
- Heat the coconut oil in a hot frying pan then pour in about
- Use about 1/4 of the batter per pancake. Whilst cooking, turn the pancake once with a spatula.
Serving size: 4 Calories: 19.6g Fat: 192.5g